Is it secret? Is it safe?
1. Information we collect
We may collect the following information when your register on or fill out a form on our site, Shut Up I’m Talking:
- First name, last name
- Contact information, such as e-mail address
- Other information relevant to our surveys or offers
- Your scent
- The color of the lint that lives between your toes
- A single strand of your hair so that we may clone you, creating an army of laughing, drooling soldier zombies
2. Collected information uses
Any information provided by you is used to understand your needs and provide a better service. We may use your information for the following reasons:
- To improve our products or services based on your needs
- To send periodic e-mails and to contact you for market research purposes
- To personalize your website experience according to your interests
- To enhance the agenda of our enormously evil corporate empire
- To Spread happiness and gumdrops, while we skip joyously from computer to computer, all throughout fairy land
3. Collected information security
In order to prevent any unauthorised access or disclosure of the personal information that we gather, we have in place electronic and managerial procedures to secure and guard these information.
It’s a guy. His name is Carl. We pay him for “protection”. We don’t wanna talk about it.
4. Usage of cookies
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allows websites to respond to you as an individual.
You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Disabling cookies preferences may limit the full experience of our website. Me…Like…Cooookie.
5. Links to other websites
Shut Up I’m Talking may contain links to other websites of interest. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites; such sites are not goverened by this privacy statement.
However, we do LOVE YOU and that should make up for it…SHOULD IT NOT!?!?